Saturday, August 20, 2022
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Monday, July 18, 2022
Sunday, November 21, 2021
Monday, April 19, 2021
Sunday, July 5, 2020
[Photo on 10th Street by Ed Yoo]
Posts from this past week included...
• Here is an updated map of what's open in the East Village right now (Friday)
• Alphabets has left the East Village (Monday)
• RIP Margaret Morton (Saturday)
• RIP Holly Lane (Thursday)
• Completion date for new office building at 3 St. Mark's Place is February 2022 (Monday)
• This week's NY See panel (Thursday)
• At B&H Dairy: "A Home for Everyone" (Wednesday)
• Essex Card Shop is now open in its new Avenue A home (Monday)
• Green Garden Buffet debuts on 9th Street (Friday)
• East Village Vintage Collective has reopened its doors; ditto for 9th St. Vintage and Spark Pretty (Wednesday)
• Lease termination notice at Third Rail Coffee; Future You Cafe has closed (Thursday)
• These 3 dry cleaners have closed (Wednesday)
• Reader report: East Village street-cleaning tickets back in full effect (Thursday)
• Nolita Pizza leaves 2nd Avenue (Tuesday)
• Another crazy stormy, then another double rainbow (Monday)
• A new surface for Extra Place (Monday)
• Former Haveli Banjara space is being converted into an apartment on 2nd Avenue (Tuesday)
• 2nd Street post the big sinkhole swallow (Wednesday)
• The PokéSpot has closed (Wednesday)
• GNC closing its remaining East Village outpost (Monday)
... and thanks to Laura Sewell for sharing this photo from First Avenue the other evening... the sprit in the sky...
... and a reader passed along this seasonal shot from last night along 10th Street ...
Follow EVG on Instragram or Twitter for more frequent updates and pics.