Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Sunday, November 14, 2021
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Secret Garden on Fourth Street at Avenue C... where the Ginko there is looking specactular... a gale warning for the area tomorrow.
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Goggla shared these photos on Tuesday... showing the spectacular fall foliage in Tompkins Square Park... (the recent rains and winds have removed some of these leaves from the trees ... but many are still holding on...)
Saturday, November 10, 2018
From Tompkins Square Park this morning... peak colors with the changing of the leaves...
Also, those two bras and witch puppet are still hanging at the Avenue A/St. Mark's Place entrance...
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Sunday, November 27, 2016
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Monday, October 31, 2016
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Noon to 5 p.m. today… enter on Avenue A at East Ninth Street…
Some highlights via The Earth School website:
• The Amazing Maze!
• The photo booth with a selection of crazy costumes to choose from for a wacky portrait
• A green market selling herbs and greens from the school’s rooftop garden
• Rummage and used book sale
• International foods, both homemade and from East Village restaurants
• Face painting, craft table and cup-cake decorating
• The Pocket Lady
(check out her Tinder profile here)and her pockets full of mystery prizes