[File photo by Derek Berg]
An FYI gleaned via the Citi Bike Tumblr:
We will have some temporary challenges in the East Village due to construction projects. This will affect our normal valet schedule.
East Seventh Street and Avenue A:
• Docking station will be removed Monday 10/26 through Friday 10/30
• PM valet cancelled at this station and moved to East 10th Street and Avenue A (M-F from 7-10:30 PM)
• East 14th St and Avenue B will continue to operate valet service M-F from 7-11 PM through the winter
East Ninth Street and Avenue C:
• Removed Monday 10/26 for private construction
• Station should return in two weeks, but exact install date TBD
Updated 8:50 a.m.
Mike H. on East 9th Street shares this photo of workers loading up the docking station on Ninth and C...