The lottery is now open for 30 mixed-income units at 433 E. 13th St. — aka EVE — between Avenue A and First Avenue. (H/T 6sqft!)
Qualifying New Yorkers earning 40, 60, and 130 percent of the area median income can apply for the units, which range from $674/month studios to $2,991/month two-bedrooms.
You have until Jan. 27 to apply. Find the info at this link (PDF!).
Leasing at the luxury building — market-rate units begin at $3,250 per month for studios and up to $7,000 for two-bedroomers — started this past January.
The building is on the site of the onetime Peter Stuyvesant Post Office (1951-2014). Residential amenities include a courtyard, rooftop barbecue area, and an outdoor TV and sound system "which will change movie night forever," per leasing materials.
The Trader Joe's is expected to open on the 14th Street side retail space in early January.
Previously on EV Grieve:
• Former Peter Stuyvesant Post Office slated to be demolished
• The former Peter Stuyvesant Post Office will yield to an 8-story residential building
• New residential building at former 14th Street PO will feature a quiet lounge, private dining room
• Developer withdraws zoning variance request for former 14th Street post office site
• The Peter Stuyvesant-PO-replacing residential building tops out on 14th Street
• All about EVE, the Peter Stuyvesant Post Office-replacing rentals on 14th Street
• EVErything about the new luxury rentals at the former Peter Stuyvesant Post Office