The folks at CB3 have posted the May meeting schedule, including the docket for the SLA licensing committee... Lots of action again this time around... First, the meeting place and time: SLA & DCA Licensing Committee, Monday, May 16 at 6:30 pm — JASA/Green Residence, 200 East 5th Street at Bowery
A few highlights. (The whole caboodle is here.)
Applications within Resolution Areas
• To Be Determined, 34 Ave A (op)
We're not sure just yet who is looking at trying to revive the former Mo Pitkin's/Aces & Eights space this time around... the same crew with their "performance venue"? A new crew! We'll find out...
• Solo Pizza (Solo Pizza Inc), 27 Ave B (wb)
• Ave B Caffe Buon Gusto Inc., 545 E 5th St (aka 76 Ave B) (wb)
• Paradiso (Paradiso NY LLC), 105 Ave B (wb)
This is the cafe/coffee shop near Seventh St.
• Boxcar Lounge (Oops of New York Inc), 168 Ave B (op)
• Bat Yam Food Services Inc, 97 St. Mark’s Pl (wb)
• To be determined, 14 Ave. B (op)
Well! At one point, various people were going to combine 14-16 Avenue B at Second Street for some massive
Sidewalk Café Applications
• 26 Seats (Paris Cuisine Inc.), 168 Ave B
• Peels Restaurant (325 Bowery Restaurant LLC), 325 Bowery
• Cacio & Pepe (Peprico Inc.), 182 2nd Ave
Just realized that I've never eater here.
• To be Determined (Not A Bookstore LLC), 200 Ave A (trans/op) (Superdive)
The art gallery with a full liquor license is back. Last month, the committee told them to do more (and better!) community outreach.
• To Be Determined (Epicurean Management), 11 E 1st St (trans/op) (Bowery Wine)
Something new in store for the Bowery Wine Company? A quick flashback to the BWC protest in 2008.
• To be Determined, 500 E 11th St (trans/op) (Angels & Kings)
Another reject from last meeting. The committee told them to do more (and better!) community outreach.
• Hop Devil Grill, 125-129 St. Marks Pl (trans/op)
• To Be Determined (Evir Corp), 117 Second Ave (trans/wb)
Dunno what's going on here... this is now 7.2 at the corner of Seventh Street... onetime home of the Kiev...
New Liquor License Applications
• Led Zeppole (Arti Restaurant & Catering Group), 328 E 14th St (wb)
• The Toucan & The Lion (Type A Goods LLC), 342 E 6th St (op)
What's with the names these days? And this is the entity taking over the Mara's Homemade space.