The CB3/SLA Licensing Committee agenda is now out (thought not yet online) ... the meeting is Monday, Sept. 19 at 6:30 p.m. JASA/Green Residence, 200 E. Fifth St. at Bowery.
Not the juiciest of agendas as far as juicy agendas go ... here's a look at some of the East Village-related items... we'll have more on some of these later... (And, for people curious about a new place from Mars Bar owner Hank Penza, there's nothing on this agenda that fits that description.) ...
Renewal with Complaint History
• Heather's (Ariel Inc), 506 E 13 St (op)
This was a scratch from last month's docket. Heathers went before the CB3/SLA committee in September 2009 ... and there was a lengthy discussion. The Times checked in with a lengthy article in January 2007 about the ongoing noise issues between the bar and neighbors.
• Amsterdam Billiards & Bar (Corner Billiards Corp), 110 E 11th St (op)
Applications within Resolution Areas
• Yankee Pizza Restaurant Inc, 181 Ave C aka 647 E 11th St (wb)
Part of the growing Yankee Deli empire.
• Cornerstone Café (AO Café & Restaurant LLC), 17 Ave B (wb)
The newish cafe at Second Street that was once La Bonne Bouffe.
• Diablo Royale (East Village Café & Restaurant LLC), 167 Ave A (alt/op)
• Hea Hea Bar & Restaurant (Friend Tri New York Inc), 145 E 13th St aka 106 3rd Ave (alt/op)
• Heartbreak Restaurant (Christos Restaurant LLC), 29 E 2nd St aka 37 2nd Ave (up/op)
New Liquor License Applications
• Cooper Square Hotel (CooperAB LLC), 25-33 Cooper Sq (op)
Hmmm... a new bar for the Coop?
• Ichibantei LLC, 401 E 13th St (wb)
The octopus ball eatery just east off First Avenue. Anyone ever eat here?
• Ciao for Now, 521-523 E 12th St (wb)
b=beer only | wb=wine & beer only | op=liquor, wine, & beer | alt=alterations | trans=transfer | up=upgrades