The CB3/SLA Licensing Committee agenda is now out (thought not yet online) ... the meeting is Monday, Sept. 19 at 6:30 p.m. JASA/Green Residence, 200 E. Fifth St. at Bowery.
Not the juiciest of agendas as far as juicy agendas go ... here's a look at some of the East Village-related items... we'll have more on some of these later... (And, for people curious about a new place from Mars Bar owner Hank Penza, there's nothing on this agenda that fits that description.) ...
Renewal with Complaint History
• Heather's (Ariel Inc), 506 E 13 St (op)
This was a scratch from last month's docket. Heathers went before the CB3/SLA committee in September 2009 ... and there was a lengthy discussion. The Times checked in with a lengthy article in January 2007 about the ongoing noise issues between the bar and neighbors.
• Amsterdam Billiards & Bar (Corner Billiards Corp), 110 E 11th St (op)
Applications within Resolution Areas
• Yankee Pizza Restaurant Inc, 181 Ave C aka 647 E 11th St (wb)
Part of the growing Yankee Deli empire.
• Cornerstone Café (AO Café & Restaurant LLC), 17 Ave B (wb)
The newish cafe at Second Street that was once La Bonne Bouffe.
• Diablo Royale (East Village Café & Restaurant LLC), 167 Ave A (alt/op)
• Hea Hea Bar & Restaurant (Friend Tri New York Inc), 145 E 13th St aka 106 3rd Ave (alt/op)
• Heartbreak Restaurant (Christos Restaurant LLC), 29 E 2nd St aka 37 2nd Ave (up/op)
New Liquor License Applications
• Cooper Square Hotel (CooperAB LLC), 25-33 Cooper Sq (op)
Hmmm... a new bar for the Coop?
• Ichibantei LLC, 401 E 13th St (wb)
The octopus ball eatery just east off First Avenue. Anyone ever eat here?
• Ciao for Now, 521-523 E 12th St (wb)
b=beer only | wb=wine & beer only | op=liquor, wine, & beer | alt=alterations | trans=transfer | up=upgrades
Oh c'mon, Mr. Snooty. Show me a single list of stuff hot chicks dig doing in NYC that doesn't include spending Saturday night with a bunch of awesome fratdaddies tossing ping pong balls into cups of beer? Shwanky!
Heh. Or posing suggestively while nibbling on a finger...
Exactly! Hot models love suggestively nibbling on fingers all salty from handling Cheetos covered ping pong balls. It's practically all the nutrition they get.
Don't you know??? The index finger flick from behind the front teeth is the model's way of signing, "F U!"
Maybe Hank is opening the 7-11?
what's happening at Diablo Royale?
Post a Comment