Photo by Steven
The Earth School (PS 364) is hosting its annual fall fair today (Saturday!) from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This is a makeup date for the Oct. 20 rainout.
You can find all the activities in the schoolyard on Fourth Street between Avenue B and Avenue C.
As a reminder, per the EVG inbox...
Open to all families! Come join our community and enjoy:
- A bouncy house
- Music with a live D.J.
- Arts & crafts, including slime making, beading, costume making, trick-or-treat bags, cupcake and pumpkin decorating
- Affordable food, homemade and from local restaurants
- Games — mini-golf, bean bag toss, basketball and more
- Rummage sale (child & adult clothing)
- And more family fun!Admission is free; tickets are $1 each and most activities and food cost 2-3 tickets. All proceeds from the Fall Fair are used to fund enrichment classes, supplies, and more for the students of the Earth School.Thank you to the following for the generous donations: Bibi's, Gemma, Iggy's Pizza, Peter Pan Doughnuts, Veniero's, Trader Joe’s, Key Food, Guitar Center...