Friday, June 11, 2010
Here's a good summer Friday feature at Fork in the Road... in which Robert Sietsema writes: Our 10 Best Things to Eat on St. Marks Place in the East Village.
And here they are!
10. Falafel sandwich at Mamoun's
9. Tea-smoked duck at Grand Sichuan
8. Chocolate egg cream at Gem Spa
7. Early bird sushi assortment at Natori
6. Vegetarian soups and salads at Café Rakka
5. Morning Jersey at Crif Dogs
4. Plain cheese slice at Stromboli Pizza
3. Slider at Mark Burgers
2. Spicy miso ramen at Ramen Setagaya
1. Moroccan appetizer assortment at Mogador
The whole post is here. [Photo via the Voice]
Because I take everything seriously, I'd add the popcorn at the Grassroots to this list.