Posts from the past week included (with a photo in Tompkins Square Park by Derek Berg) ...
• The EVAC, an arts venue, replaces FlyeLyfe on 1st Avenue after 1 day in business — why? (Wednesday)
• At the March to Save East River Park (Monday)
• Concern for the main lawn in Tompkins Square Park (Monday)
• Opening day at the new Bluestockings Cooperative on the Lower East Side (Saturday)
• Happy Hatch Day for Amelia and Christo, the red-tailed hawks of Tompkins Square Park (Friday)
• Spring forward with Al Diaz (Thursday)
• Reopenings: Ukrainian East Village restaurant, Little Poland (Monday)
• A new era of small talk in this week's NY See (Thursday)
• Live music returns to these 2 Avenue A venues (Thursday)
• A print edition of the Village Voice is now out (Tuesday)
• Report: Mermaid Inn plans to reopen, though the SLA isn't helping (Thursday)
• Report of a trash fire outside Saifee Hardware (Sunday)
• 145 2nd Ave. returns to view (Thursday)
• A little of the old Coyote Ugly at the new Coyote Ugly on 14th Street (Tuesday)
• Signs of life at Sanshi Noodle House (Wednesday)
• You can now stay out until midnight at a bar or restaurant (Monday)
• On second thought, Chef Hans looks to be the new tenant for 120 1st Ave. (Wednesday)
• Brazen Fox returning to the Brazen Fox space (Thursday)
... and another 4/20 is in the books... didn't get a chance to mention Lexi Bella's art in First Street Green Art Park...
And thank you to Spotted by Locals for naming EVG one of the 6 best blogs in NYC. Link here.
Post a Comment