Photo by Stacie Joy
After two-and-a-half years of hosting seasonal markets, art shows and other special events, the folks at 3rd & B'zaar are introducing a more long-term concept.
Based on customer feedback, organizers Maegan Hayward, Sara Ann Rutherford and Delphine Le Goff will host — starting today — the next market for an entire year at 191 E. Third St. between Avenue A and Avenue B.
Everyone loves our vintage and locally designed clothing options, along with our funky art and accessories. We've hand-selected some of our favorite vendors to keep us stocked with all these goodies year-round. And guess what? All of our vendors are women-owned businesses. What a great way to kick off the year and celebrate Women's History Month.
In the photo above (from the left): Selina Gladys (Everything's Fine Vintage), Stephanie Fleck (Grandmother Goods), Rutherford, Marie Suchan (Miss Frizz Dazzle Vintage), Hayward (East Village Vintage Collective), Le Goff (Display by Delphine) and Jaclyn Snook (Rat Resale Clothing).
And the complete list of participating vendors/businesses (in alphabetical order):
• Autumn's Fun House @autumnsfunhouse
• The Champagne Diet @thechampagnediet
• Cira Vintage Finds @ciravintagefinds
• Delphine Le Goff @displaybydelphine
• East Village Vintage Collective @evvintagecollective
• Everything's Fine Vintage @everythingsfinevintage
• Grandmother Goods @grandmothergoods
• Greenwell Goods @greenwellgoods
• Lui & Lui @luiandluinyc
• Messy Jessy Vintage @messyjessyvtg
• Miss Frizz Dazzle Vintage @missfrizzdazzlevintage
• New Lines @newlinesny
• Rat Resale @ratresaleclothing
• Star 666tyseven @star666tyseven
• Taracotta Vintage @taracottavintage
The market is open Wednesday-Friday from 1-7 p.m., and Saturday from noon to 6 p.m. Keep up to date via Instagram.
3rd & B'Zaar debuted in late 2020 with a month-long Holiday Market.
Yeah! These women are amazing and bring so much life and creativity to the neighborhood. Congratulations!
I love this place. When I go in to browse, the staff/partners are very friendly. I almost always find something I can't live without. A real treasure chest of clothes with that E.V. flavor.
Post a Comment