Posts this past week included (with a photo from Tompkins Square Park Friday by Derek Berg)...
• RIP Tim Lomas (Tuesday)
• The owner of A&C Kitchen on Avenue C would like to reopen his business now (Friday)
• A rally at City Hall for the former Charas/El Bohio Community Center (Thursday)
• About Radhika & Saman, a pop-up shop featuring handmade clothing from India and Pakistan (Wednesday)
• News flush: The Tompkins Square Park restrooms, open once more (Thursday)
• Get ready to say so long to the Stomp sign (Wednesday)
• City and state officials continue cracking down on illegal smoke shops (Monday)
• For sale: 171 1st Ave., home of Momofuku and the only cast-iron building in the East Village (Tuesday)
• A corner lot awaits new development on 5th Street and Avenue D (Wednesday)
• Avant Garden is on the move (Monday)
• CJ Tattoo relocates from St. Mark's Place to Avenue C (Monday)
• Stump town no more in Tompkins Square Park (Tuesday)
• Oh my: Oh K-Dog & Egg Toast the latest concept to close at 36 St. Mark's Place (Monday)
• Renovations underway at the former Dallas BBQ (Thursday)
• The historic 137 2nd Ave. — the former Stuyvesant Polyclinic — is now for sale (Monday)
• First sign of the new Ichibantei outpost on 3rd Avenue (Thursday)
• Shinn East expands on 7th Street (Friday)
love this pic!!
Anonymous 7.30. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment