Wednesday, October 27, 2010
On the November SLA/CB3 docket: A rebranded Aces and Eights, another Taqueria and, of course, Superdive
As you may have seen yesterday at Eater or The-Lo-Down, the CB3-SLA docket for November is now online.
A few items of interest:
Renewal with Complaint History
• Odessa, 117 Ave A (op)
Review of Stipulations
• Diablo Royale — home of the Hopsicle! (East Village Café & Restaurant LLC), 167 Ave A (op)
Three words for you: Boats 'N Hoes! (Or is that two words?)
Applications within Resolution Areas
• Corp to be Formed, 200 Ave A (op) (Superdive)
• 34A Restaurant Corp, 34 Ave A (op) (Aces & Eights)
Well, we were told the former Aces and Eights, now closed, would rebrand itself as 34A...
• Empellon, 105 1st Ave (trans/op) (Counter)
The end for the veggie bistro?
• Tozzer Ltd, 112 Ave A (alt/op)
Interesting... this is the address of Niagara... curious to learn more hat this is about...
• Henry's Hat (Henry's Hat New York LLC), 90 3rd Ave (trans/op)
At the location of Montien Thai Cuisine, which has been on the block.
New Liquor License Applications
• Corp to be Formed, 101 3rd Ave (op)
This is the former Cosmic Cantina space.
• Taqueria East Village (Azpeitia Barraza & Rivas Cuellar Inc), 107 1st Ave (op) (Bon Joo)
Bonjoo, the Korean restaurant on First Avenue between Sixth Street and Seventh Street, closed earlier this year... and it looks as if First Avenue is getting another Taqueria.... like the one below...
• Sabora Mexico Taqueria (Jarlene Corp), 160 1st Ave (wb)
This is the new Mexican place in the former Western Union space.
Monday, November 15 at 6:30pm — JASA/Green Residence, 200 East 5th Street at Bowery