Thursday, September 1, 2011
You have 20 shopping days left until the East Village IHOP opens!
I stopped by the incoming outpost here on East 14th Street last evening ... and the makeshift file-folder sign greeted me.
But! Daniel Maurer at the Local learns that the EVIHOP will open Sept. 20.
Twenty days from now! Oh, crap. Or is it 19? I hate math!
Which means! You will have time still to to take part in IHOP's Carmel Apple Sensations — "good through Oct. 30" as seen via IHOP.com.
And now, for a limited time only, the complete EV Grieve IHOP collection...
• And the hits keep on coming! IHOP opening on East 14th Street
• New East Village IHOP will employ more than 200 people
• Breaking: IHOP sign going up on East 14th Street
• Behold your East Village IHOP
• East Village IHOP passes first major test; plus, a sneak peek inside!
• Will the EVIHOP feature the Toto SS113-01 Cotton White SoftClose Toilet Seat? (Kidding! But I'm working on it!)