Saturday, December 15, 2012
I've heard from a few people today who said that they aren't going out today because of the Santas... That's kind of dumb, huh?
These are 7 things worth doing just off the top of my head, so to speak... Feel free to leave other ideas int he comments...
• Go to the Ben Gazzara retrospective at the Anthology Film Archives. Tonight, "Husbands" at 6:30 and "The Killing of a Chinese Bookie" at 9:15. (Info.)
• Visit the Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space at 155 Avenue C (Info.)
• Attend the annual holiday fair at d.b.a., 41 First Ave. 3-8 p.m.
• Take part in the annual Unsilent Night, the boombox caroling walk from composer Phil Kline's. Meeting place is 7 at the Arch at Washington Square Park... and traveling to Tompkins Square Park. (Info.)
• See Desire! [A Varsouviana], a "heart-stopping, pill-popping remix of Tennessee Williams’ sexiest play" at Under St. Mark's. 7 p.m. (Info.)
• Attend a world premiere dance performance of "Devouring Devouring" at the Ellen Stewart Theatre on East 4th Street. 7:30 p.m. (Info.)
• Check out the Sensitive Skin #9 Reading Release Party at A Gathering of the Tribes. 7-9 p.m. (Info.)
• Enjoy the quiet comfort of the William Barnacle Tavern at Theatre 80 on St. Mark's Place.