Spotted some more information about the future of 331 E. Houston St. over at The Lo-Down this afternoon. (The Lo-Down was first to report on the sale of this long Mystery Lotish land in the summer of 2012.)
Preliminary construction for the 13-story building here at Ridge Street is underway.
And here's what it will look like...
[Via the Commercial Observer]
Per the Commercial Observer:
The owners are working with the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development to ensure that their project meets all requirements for the city’s affordable housing program ... Upon completion, 80 percent of the units will be rented at market rate, while the other 20 percent will be based on New York City area incomes.
Read the rest of the piece here.
Previously on EV Grieve:
An L-Shaped footprint ready to make its impression on East Houston Street
An abandoned car in an empty lot that will soon yield a 13-floor residential building