THE STANDARD, EAST VILLAGE is seeking experienced Servers, Bartenders, Barbacks, Bussers and Hosts for all shifts in our Restaurant.
Candidates must have experience in high volume restaurants, and steady work history.
• You have superb communication skills.
• You have a cheerful and outgoing personality.
• You have a sincere desire to serve guests
• You know how to be discreet.
• You are organized and can multi-task without breaking a sweat.
• You thrive in a stylish, fast-paced environment.
• You can walk and stand for a long period of time.
• You have knowledge of Micros.
• You have permission to work in the United States.
We seek highly social and confident individuals capable of relating to our fashion & media-based clientele and who will flourish in our hip, artistic, fast-paced, downtown environment. Our ideal candidate is experienced, reliable, upbeat and friendly; can handle pressure well; and thrives in a high volume, high energy environment.
To be considered please come to 25 Cooper Sq. Wednesday December 21st between 12-2pm to fill out an application and meet some of the team.
André Balazs Properties is a collection of innovative hotels and residences that provide distinctive experiences for today's traveler with discerning, confident tastes. Visionary hotelier André Balazs has conceived of a new generation of classic properties — soulful and utterly original — that have been established as unrivalled market leaders in the United States. Each is united not only by a carefully considered sense of place, but an unwavering commitment to detail, atmosphere and pioneering design.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Cheerful people who can walk and stand for a long period of time wanted for the The Standard East Village restaurant
One of our Twitter friends sent us this Craigslist ad posted yesterday afternoon... the "open call" is tomorrow from noon to 2 p.m. at the former Cooper Square Hotel...