Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Another EV Grieve reader bravely entered Superdive over the weekend and filed this rather random list of bulleted points via e-mail:
• First makout sessions by 8:30. A guy hard-core kissing a girl's neck like it was 1984 at 1:00 AM.
• Beer pong
• The manager(?) saying to me they were all reserved for the
next two weeks.
• You can get a Stella keg for $450.
• Seems to be a bar to relive college. Beer pong (except I never played this) and a lot of shots
• All drinks are in plastic cups
• Can i reserve a place for 10-15 people? with a keg?
• Hipster wannabee bartenders. friendly but there's arrogance like they're on the red carpet
• Beer pong. Again, beer pong. Do I need to say more?
• I feared for my life when I walked out. I deserved to be beat up. I felt shame. Superdive has nothing to do with the east village.
Previously on EV Grieve:
The Superdive Diaries