The CB3/SLA agenda is out now for Sept. 20, and there are many, many items of interest... well, to me anyway.
Here's a look at some of the items:
Applications within Resolution Areas
• Table 12 (188 Ave A Take Out Food Corp), 188 Ave A (wb)
• Totale Pizza, 36 St Marks Pl (wb)
• Corp to be Formed, 150 E 2nd St (wb) (aka: 24 Ave A)
150 Second St. is Nicky's address... which must mean those rumors of Nicky's leaving are true...
• One & One (12 1st Ave Restaurant Corp), 12 1st Ave (alt/op/convert basement service bar to standup bar)
• Justified LLC, 102 1st Ave (alt/op/extend to backyard)
The good people at the International are taking over the former Lilly Coogan's space here...
• Corp to be Formed, 14 Ave B (trans/op) (Butterfly Butterfly)
This is that ginormous space on Second Street and Avenue B ...
• Max (Luigi Iasilli), 235 E 4th St (trans/op) (Tonda)
So! Luigi Iasilli who runs Max around the corner on Avenue B, is taking over the rather doomed location here that was once EU....
New Liquor License Applications
• Wackywok (Panasia Kitchen Ltd), 129 Ave D (wb)
• Thai Playground LLC, 99 3rd Ave (wb)
The former Hea space looks to become another Thai joint
• Porchetta LLC, 110 E 7th St (wb)
• Prime & Beyond NY Inc, 90 E 10th St (wb) (Danal)
Hmm... must do some digging on this... Danal moved to Fifth Avenue... the space here is below the 123 Third Avenue Sales Office!
• Blarney Cove (510 E 14th Pub Inc), 510 E 14th St (op)
Uh-oh... Uh-oh.... What's all this? NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Eater has coverage of the CB3 docket too.