Last night, I noticed that Coyote Ugly was closed during prime happy hour time... (Noted this via Twitter)
...and this evening ... the gate is up, revealing the DOH sticker....
They scored 40 points on their last DOH visit in December... the major violations:
1) Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
2) Raw, cooked or prepared food is adulterated, contaminated, cross-contaminated, or not discarded in accordance with HACCP plan.
3) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
4) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
5) Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.
Imagine they'll be back open soon enough...