Let's pick up from yesterday's post... actually, let's just incorporate that into one big post...
(Meeting time: Monday, January 9 at 6:30 pm — JASA/Green Residence, 200 East 5th Street at Bowery.)
Here are some of the items... the whole shebang is here.
Sidewalk Café Applications
• Hair of the Dog (168 Orchard St Partners Inc), 168 Orchard St
• 5 Napkin Burger (Bizet LLC), 150 E 14th St.
Coming soon to the southwest corner of 14th Street and Third Avenue ...
• La Vie (Le Cave LLC) 64 E 1st St (op)
Coming on the one year anniversary in which one of La Vie's owners inexplicably called District Manager Susan Stetzer a "racist" during a committee meeting. (Read about it here.)
Applications within Resolution Areas
• To be Determined, 6 St Marks Pl 1st Fl (wb)
• BK's, 115 Ave C (op)
The former place called Porch...
• JB Sushi (Marco's 88 Inc), 15 St Marks Pl (up/op)
• Bad Burger (Violily LLC), 171 Ave A (wb)
The news release announcing the opening here promised that they would seek "to eventually serve Craft Beer and a Sommelier-honed Wine List."
• Goat Town (511 E 5th Street LLC), 511 E 5th St (up/op)
New Liquor License Applications
• BareBurger (Bare City Two LLC), 85 2nd Ave (wb)
What's coming to the former Sin Sin space at East Fifth Street.
• To be Determined, 125-127 1st Ave (op)
We have some info on here, but will hold on to it until we verify a few things...
• Café Khufu (Café Khufu LLC), 61 E 3rd St (wb)
• Wisemen (355 WM Restaurant Inc), 355 Bowery (op)
Oh no! Not that kind of weird sushi-Jello shot place that we recently wrote about... they have been closed of late ("kitchen renovation").
• Calliope (67 Second Avenue LLC), 84 E 4th St (op)
This is the address for Belcourt ... Chef Matthew Hamilton recently moved on from here, as the Times reported ...
• Tinks Bake House Inc, 102 E 7th St (wb)
That incoming bakery between Avenue A and First Avenue must want a license to pair wine and stuff with their desserts...
• Zi'Peps, 424 E 9th St (wb)
The newish Italian place on East Ninth Street ...
• Keybar, 500 E 11th St (op)
Well, Keybar has been trying to move from its current East 13th Street home (last month to 14 Avenue B) ... and now to Angels & Kings? The onetime emo hotspot showed Penn State football games this past fall... We have a message to the A&K folks to find out more about their future...
• A&P Restaurant Corp, 245-247 E Houston St aka 190 Norfolk St (op)
Hmm... changes coming to the Remedy Diner?