[Summing it up on 7th Street via Walter Wlodarczyk
A mini month in review...
• Anton van Dalen, drawing in isolation (April 24
• Need something to read? Book Club now making local deliveries via bike messenger (April 22
• Here's a map of what's open in the East Village (April 21
• Anonymous East Village restaurant owners distribute meals to neighbors in need (April 16
• RIP Jimmy Webb (April 14
• Whistling in Tompkins Square Park with Michael Lydon (April 8
It does suck. I love this place. But we are saving lives from staying home and not being around others. And we will have to continue to practice social distancing for quite some time. Hope all local businesses can survive this when it is all said and done. Be safe.
Post a Comment