Sunday, April 19, 2020
Week in Grieview
[Photo from 14th and A by Walter Wlodarczyk]
Posts from the past week included...
• RIP Jimmy Webb (Tuesday) Flowers and candles for Jimmy Webb, plus a tribute from Iggy Pop (Wednesday)
• A visit to the Interfaith Community Services Food For Life (Wednesday)
• Anonymous East Village restaurant owners distribute meals to neighbors in need (Thursday)
• An East Village business and local artists team up for Art Through Vintage (Friday)
• C&B is selling its tables and chairs — to make room for a larger oven (Saturday)
• Foxface introduces new offerings, including the Foxface Farm Stand (Monday)
• Report: First red-tailed hawk egg hatches this year in Tompkins Square Park (Tuesday)
• The annual Dance Parade will be online in 2020 (Friday)
• Someone vandalized the COVID-19 memorial on 10th Street and Avenue A (Thursday)
• This week's NY See (Thursday)
• RAINBOW (Monday)
• Nowon launching takeout and delivery service today on 6th Street (Tuesday)
• More about the layoffs at B Bar & Grill (Saturday)
• Commodities has reopened (Tuesday)
• Is this your cat? (Monday)
• An assortment of masks on East Village streets (Tuesday)
... and an addition to the mask post with @manyourstyle on Seventh and A the other day via Derek Berg...
Follow EVG on Instragram or Twitter for more frequent updates and pics.