A short and sweet reader appreciation via the EVG inbox...
Mamoun's because it still reminds me of St. Mark's Place as it was a few years ago (even though this is a different location on the block).
Mamoun's is at 30 St. Mark's Place between Second Avenue and Third Avenue. They are open Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., with a midnight close on Friday and Saturday.
Want to share an appreciation of an essential East Village business that remains open during the COVID-19 crisis? Send us an email here. (Thank you for the suggestions!)
Previously on EV Grieve:
• Reader appreciation: Le Fournil Bakery
• Reader appreciation: Abraço
• Reader appreciation: Post
• Reader appreciation: Zaragoza Mexican Deli & Grocery
• Reader appreciation: Barnyard Cheese Shop
• Good Beer