Sunday, April 12, 2020
Week in Grieview
Posts this last week included...
• RIP Edgar Artur Cajamarca (Monday)
• East Village Neighbors lend helping hands to Vision Urbana to assist local residents in need (Friday)
• 14th Street residents enduring construction hell while under stay-at-home orders (Thursday)
• Whistling in Tompkins Square Park with Michael Lydon (Wednesday)
• City locks up basketball courts, exercise bars in Tompkins Square Park (Saturday) Handball courts now locked up in Tompkins Square Park (Wednesday) The Tompkins Square Park dog run is now closed (Tuesday)
• NY PAUSE extended through April 29 (Monday)
• Checking in on Bin 141 (Saturday)
• This week's NY See (Thursday)
• Sunny & Annie's still holding it down on the corner of 6th and B (Monday)
• East Village Organic reopens (Friday)
• City Harvest opening distribution center in the former Associated on 14th Street (Friday)
• The frequency of the M14A (Thursday)
• Mystery of the Anti-COVID-19 volunteer drone task force (Monday)
• Here's more about New York Theatre Workshop's virtual programming (Wednesday) Livestreams from La Mama (Tuesday)
• Mudspot Café closes for the week (Monday)
• Bobwhite Lunch and Supper Counter and Two Boots Pizza have temporarily closed (Monday)
• A new St. Mark's Place-like business opens on St. Mark's Place (Tuesday)
... and thank you signage to essential workers was added to the 6th & B Community Garden this weekend...
Follow EVG on Instragram or Twitter for more frequent updates.