There are five screenings downtown, including a night in Tompkins Square Park:
• June 10, Washington Square Park "The Summit of the Gods" by Patrick Imbert (2021)
• June 17, Washington Square Park "Band of Outsiders" by Jean-Luc Godard (1964)
• July 1, Tompkins Square Park "Touchez Pas Au Grisbi" by Jacques Becker (1954)
• July 8, Seward Park "Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress" by Dai Sijie (2002)
• July 15, Seward Park "The Class" by Laurent Cantet (2008)
You can find the full citywide lineup here.
Films on the Green is produced annually in New York City parks by Villa Albertine, the French Embassy and FACE Foundation.
After a year off in 2020, the series returned with a hybrid event last summer, though there weren't any events in Tompkins.