Thursday, November 21, 2019
Is it Nov. 28 yet? Turkey time again at the Odessa with the $18.95 Thanksgiving Special
Thanksgiving Season is officially upon us as the Odessa management hung the familiar Thanksgiving Special signage yesterday morning here at 119 Avenue A between Seventh Street and St. Mark's Place...
As you can see, they are sticking to the formula — glass of wine, cup of cream of turkey soup, etc. — that has served them well all these years. And pricing for the Complete Dinner remains unchanged since 2014, when management bumped the meal from $15.95 to $18.95.
It is quite a good deal, and one that I have enjoyed on past Thanksgivings. God Bless us everyone. (Wrong holiday?)
Previously on EV Grieve:
• Odessa breaks out the Thanksgiving Special signage
• It now seems like Thanksgiving with the Thanksgiving Special at the Odessa
• Odessa unveils Thanksgiving Special; complete dinner still $18.95
• Thanksgiving at Odessa
• Still the best Thanksgiving deal around
• 1 idea for a last-minute Thanksgiving meal
• A tradition almost as traditional as Thanksgiving itself
Flashback to 2009…