Well! Thanks to the readers for the links... The Post reports that the fire started in actress Heather Graham's penthouse.
Per the Post:
A blazing fire in the sexy actress’ Union Square pad was sparked when burning candles left on her bathtub ignited nearby clothes, according to FDNY officials.
The fire in the 12th-floor Broadway home started at about 10 p.m. and took 45 minutes to put out.
“It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub,” said FDNY Chief John Bley.
Heather Graham's Bathroom Candles. Future band name?