Highlights from this past week include... and top photo by Derek Berg...
• Owner's retirement will bring a close to EV children's treasure Dinosaur Hill next month (Thursday)
• A campaign to co-name part of St. Mark's Place after Jimmy Webb (Monday)
• Bread alert: Sullivan St. Bakery pop opens a 9th Street outpost (Tuesday)
• A community effort to clean up Tompkins Square Park today (Saturday)
• Karma expanding East Village footprint (Wednesday)
• Someone stole the cash resister from Cafe Himalaya (Tuesday)
• At the 9th annual LUNGS Harvest Arts Festival (Wednesday)
• Here's an updated interactive map with what's open in the East Village (Thursday)
• A grand finale at Modern Love Club this weekend (Saturday)
• Taco time: Amigo debuts on 2nd Avenue (Monday)
• This week's NY See panel (Thursday)
• AuH20 Thriftique closes up shop on 7th Street (Monday)
• Tech hub tops out on 14th Street (Monday)
• City OKs 10-story condoplex for 14 2nd Ave. (Wednesday)
• A blessed day for dogs at Trinity Lower East Side (Monday)
• Here Nor There opens on 9th Street (Sunday)
... and spotted practicing (????) this morning on Astor Place...
Follow EVG on Instragram or Twitter for more frequent updates and pics.
Speaking of toothbrushes, Rite Aid on 1st Ave. and 5th Street is now carrying bamboo toothbrushes. There are four to a pack. One small way to reduce your carbon footprint and use a bit less plastic.
Post a Comment