Friday, August 22, 2014
So long Emma's Dilemma
• This is a little outside the usual EVG coverage zone at Park Avenue South and East 22nd Street.
• I have no idea when they closed this summer.
• Probably not the greatest loss in the grand scheme of things.
• They were always really nice to me whenever I was there.
• I always liked the name — Emma's Dilemma Cafe.
• I can only imagine what chain or first NYC branch of a healthy fast-food operation that specializes in, say, collard-green wraps for $23 will open here.
The RKF listing for the space includes a rendering that just dazzles the imagination …