Tuesday, March 27, 2018
A look at some prime St. Mark's Place retail for rent
The former Kulture space is for rent at 23 St. Mark's Place between Second Avenue and Third Avenue.
Here are a few of the features for the 1,700-square-foot space, per the listing:
• Neighbor Tenants: Chipotle, Mamouns, Szechaun Mountain House, St. Marks Market, Korilla BBQ, Barcode, Flywheel, Orange Theory Fitnesss, Shake Shack
• Central East Village location steps from Astor Place
• At the base of a 41 unit residential building
• Extremey active foot traffic in a buzzing 24/7 neighborhood
• ADA access in place
• Column free
• Close to the 4, 6 subway station and St. Mark's Citi Bike Station
There isn't any mention of the rent.
Before Kulture, which opened in 2011, the space was the short-lived St. Mark's Cafe, Red Mango, Quizno's and, until June 2008, the CBGB shop...
Kulture, the tattoo-piercings-jewelry-smoke shop, moved a few storefronts to the east — to 31 St. Mark's Place — at the start of 2018...