As for what's to come, the studios are starting at $895,000. The listed amenities include a full-time doorman, fitness center, lounge area, grill & wet bar and an "immaculate indoor/outdoor park."
No. 24 's previous occupants included the cabaret Lucky Cheng's (1993-2012) and Club Baths, the first openly gay-owned bathhouse (1971-1983)... and Cave Canem and La Nouvelle Justine in between.
Previously on EV Grieve:
• Building that housed Lucky Cheng's on 1st Avenue now on the auction block
• Onetime home of Lucky Cheng's and adjacent property sell for $12 million
• 7-story residential building pending at the former Lucky Cheng's space
• Demolition permits filed to bring down former Lucky Cheng's building on 1st Avenue
• The 411 on the 101 Condominium