Posts from this past week included ... (with an optical illusion on Seventh Street via Derek Berg) ...
• Report: Man shot and killed on Avenue C and 3rd Street (Tuesday)
• In open letter, community groups seek answers over recent removal of 2 CB3 committee chairs (Tuesday)
• Big Gay Ice Cream founders say goodbye to their very first shop (Friday)
• How you can record a virtual 88th birthday greeting for Ray (Monday)
• Halloween Adventure is hoping for one more Halloween (Friday)
• This week's NY See panel (Thursday)
• Gallery Watch heads to Paige Beeber’s Farbe at Freight and Volume Gallery (Wedensday)
• Phony Express returns with "Laurie Anderson" (Friday)
• The former Meet Noodles space is for rent on 3rd Avenue; Taste Wine looks closed next door (Tuesday)
• 2021 development watch: 38-46 2nd Ave. (Wednesday)
• Amsterdam Billiards reopens (Wednesday)
• Happy trails: the sidewalk bridge has been removed from the all-new 619 E. 6th St. (Tuesday)
• Taiwanese noodles for 7th Street? (Wednesday)
• Camellia will not be reopening on 3rd Avenue (Wedensday)
... and are the cones getting larger at Van Leeuwen on Seventh Street? Pic by Derek Berg...