Via the Zum Schneider website:
Doors open at 1 pm. Free admission. Sorry, no reservations!
• Traditional community singalong with Benjamin and Sylvester on the guitar and hammered dulcimer
• Songbooks will be provided
• German and American Christmas carols
• Mulled wine
• Mama Schneider's Christmas Stollen
• Weihnachtsgebäck / Christmas cookies
• Festive decoration
Zum Schneider is on Avenue C and East Seventh Street…
Just wait a couple of days before Christmas Eve, and those trees will be either 50%-100% off.
I'm not going until that Dulcimer sobers up!!!
This strikes me as menacing.
Post a Comment