The Stand, the small gallery space on the southwest corner of Seventh Street and Avenue C, is hosting a holiday market starting today (Black Friday!) at noon.
Here's info via the EVG inbox...
Join us for our East Village Stand Holiday Market Nov. 23 - Dec. 24 on the corner of Seventh Street and Avenue C.
Opening Reception & Performances: Friday, Nov. 23, 6-8 pm. A shakuhachi zen flute performance by Till Behler
Participating vendors at the East Village Stand Holiday Market include:
• Bottleworks, bottle lamps, pendant lights and glassware by Joe Harrigon
• One of a kind handmade picture frames by Anne Edris
• Taconic Trading Company spiced pepitas and Applewood smoked sea salt
• eulenspiegelchocolatelab cookies and chocolates
• Black Lives Matter holiday themed jewelry and ornaments by Carla Cubit
• Artwork by Baum Earth Elements
• Handmade natural products by Body Vanity
Find updates via Facebook. The Holiday Market is expected to be open from noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday (not counting the 6-8 opening reception tonight...).