Saturday, June 6, 2020
Reopenings: The Coffee Project, the EVO juice bar, the Hard Swallow, Big Bar, Otto's Shrunken Head and more
The Coffee Project started takeout service this past week here on Fifth Street between Second Avenue and Cooper Square. For now, their hours are 8 a.m. to noon.
In other reopenings... the juice bar at East Village Organic is up and running again. The market at 124 First Ave. between Seventh Street and St. Mark's Place also extended their hours to 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• The Hard Swallow, 140 First Ave. between St. Mark's Place and Ninth Street, is offering take-home drinks and hot dogs from noon to 7 p.m. daily.
[Photo by Steven]
• Big Bar, 75 E. Seventh St. between First Avenue and Second Avenue, will be open for takeout drinks from noon to 5 p.m. today and tomorrow.
• Otto's Shrunken Head, 538 E. 14th St. between Avenue A and Avenue B, will be offering "Tiki ToGo" from 2-6 p.m. today and tomorrow.
• Papilles, 125 E. Seventh St. between Avenue A and First Avenue, is offering a three-course meal for takeout or delivery. Details here.
• Kindred, 342 E. Sixth St. between First Avenue and Second Avenue, has unveiled Kindred Spirits & Provisions, offering a variety of to-go items. Open Wednesday-Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Details here.