[Top 3 photos from Feb. 23]
Back in late February, we spotted several small "building for sale" signs at 91 E. Seventh St. at First Avenue...
However, the listing never appeared online and no one ever got back to us with more info.
Now, though, the listing (the 12-unit building is also known as 118 First Ave.) arrived on Streeteasy this week.
Per the listing:
1. Deli $14,300 lease expire 8/31/2016
2. Store $4,300 lease expire 8/31/2016
3. 3 bedrooms R/R style VACANT(2,900)
4. 3 bedrooms R/R style VACANT (2,900)
5. 3 bedrooms R/R style R/C $140
6. 3 bedrooms R/R style R/C $147,97
One retail tenant is Golden Food Market... the other space must be the Caracas Arepa Bar To Go space, which shares the 91 E. Ninth St. address. (The People's Pops stand did not return to this corner this summer.)
[Photo from yesterday]
The asking price for the building: $6.9 million.
DOB records show a partial vacate order on the address for "illegal hotel rooms in residential buildings."