MAN ALL HANDS 710 E 13 ST, MULTIPLE DWELLING FIRE ON 2ND FL, UNDER CONTROL— FDNY (@FDNY) February 25, 2015
A 37-year-old man is in critical condition following a fire this afternoon in his apartment at 710 E. 13th St. near Avenue C. FDNY Battalion Chief John Rail said that the cause was likely electrical. (DNAinfo)
Passed by this as it was happening - had to have been about 30 firemen on site.
All these electrical fires are franking me out! How can we protect ourselves?
If only there were turnstiles at the entrance, this wouldn't happen.
I agree with the previous poster re: being freaked out by all the electrical fires lately. What's the deal? Is it the old wiring? Is it extension cords or old power strips that cause these fires? I am hoping another poster knows more about this kind of thing and can educate us!
Post a Comment