Sunday, September 6, 2020
Week in Grieview
[As seen at Tompkins Square Bagels]
Posts this past week included...
• Sun's Laundry closes after more than 60 years on 14th Street (Monday)
• An end-of-summer appreciation: Pinc Louds (Friday)
• Support for Punjabi Grocery and Deli (Monday)
• Ki Smith Gallery coming to the Gusto House on 4th Street (Wednesday)
• MoRUS returns with its community garden film festival starting on Sept. 10 (Friday)
• A look at the new-look 57 St. Mark's Place (Monday)
• Wild Son-Good Night Sonny team bringing plant-based burgers to St. Mark's with Pop's Eat-Rite (Wednesday)
• The Keith Haring sculpture is currently MIA outside 51 Astor Place (Friday)
• This week's NY See panel (Thursday)
[As seen on 1st Street]
• Veeray Da Dhaba debuts on 1st Avenue (Monday)
• At the Renegade Mermaid Parade (Thursday)
• Another look at lower 2nd Avenue (Tuesday)
• Prim Thai debuts on 1st Street (Monday)
• Census working overtime (Wednesday)
• Ravagh Persian Grill closes 1st Avenue location (Thursday)
• Mermaid Inn has closed on 2nd Avenue (Tuesday)
• Printed Matter's lobby shop is open again on St. Mark's Place and 2nd Avenue (Thursday)
• "Red Alert" at the Bowery Ballroom (Wednesday)
• Baked Cravings opens on St. Mark's Place (Tuesday)
• Sao Mai back in action on 1st Avenue (Wednesday)
• Report: Parent company of New York Sports Clubs fit for Chapter 11 filing (Thursday)
• Struggling B&H Dairy now contending with a mountain of garbage next door (Wednesday)
• Mani in Pasta closes on 14th Street (Wednesday)
• A bad sign at 99 Favor Taste (Monday)
• The former Oddfellows space is for rent on 4th Street (Tuesday)
... and back on Thursday, @porknewyork added a message to the in-progress new mural at the Bowery Wall...
... and what remained as of this morning...
Follow EVG on Instragram or Twitter for more frequent updates and pics.