[Exit9's Charles Branstool via @shopexit9]
Jimmy Carbone, chair of the East Village Independent Merchants Association (EVIMA), shared the following information as Pride Month continues...
This year the EVIMA has produced some essential East Village Pride merchandise, including tote bags, tank tops and posters for merchant windows! Use #EastVillagePride to share your photos.
We are excited to celebrate our powerful history and our unique diversity that is so prevalent throughout the East Village.
Residents can pick up their East Village Pride swag at the following participating establishments while supplies last:
• Exit9 Gift Emporium, 51 Avenue A
• East Village Vintage Collective, 545 E. 12th St.
• Random Accessories, 77 E. Fourth St.
• Lancelotti Housewares, 66 Avenue A
• Downtown Yarns, 45 Avenue A
• Lucky Bar, 168 Avenue B
• Jane's Exchange, 191 E. Third St.
• Pageant Print Shop, 69 E. Fourth St.